Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's a BOY!!!

Mike, Mary Grace, Jake and I are proud to introduce.......
Cal Henry Bacsik


Born on January 29th, 2010 at 6:56pm


Weighing in at 8 pounds 1 ounce


and measuring 20 inches long


Here is Cal with his proud Daddy!




And his proud Mommy!



His proud big brother and sister.



Gram and Lady were proud also!


And his big sister fell in love at first sight.


Cal with Gram and Pop.



First family picture!



Cal and MG.






Jake admires Cal from a distance in the comfort of Mommy's lap.


So..... little Cal had a minor complication of blood group incompatability jaundice and needed phototherapy at the first hospital....

We went home for less than 24 hous then had to go to a second hospital.

We are currently at Children's Medical Center of Dallas where Cal is getting phototherapy and other tests. We are so thankful for him, his easy delivery and are praying for a quick recovery so we can be together as a family.

"And he took the children in his arms, put his hands on them and blessed them."
Mark 10:16

5 comments:

♥Shally said...

Congrats!!

You are catching up with us! :)

Do you know if they have phototherapy beds available to rent? Jaxon had the same problem, but we rented a "tanning bed" (haha) and we did it all at home.

Perri Speigner said...

He is a doll! I am so happy for you all. MG and Jake are getting so big! You look amazing! I mean, did you really just have a baby? Your 3rd one at that...I've always heard it goes down hill after the 1st! NOT YOU! Praying for a speedy recovery. All my love.

ashley said...

Congrats! We are so very excited for you. Mary Grace is going to be such a good little mommy and I'm sure Jake is just waiting for Cal to grow up and play some ball with him. Can't wait to meet the new addition and praying he gets to go home SOON!

Charity Clayton said...

Sue, I am so happy for your family. Cal is precious, and I can't believe how big Jake and MG are. I just love your sweet family. What a blessed little guy, and parents. I will also pray for a quick recovery for the little guy. Sure love your family. Wish we were closer.

The Drama Mama said...

Oh my, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to see you have a blog! And to see your BEAUTIFUL family! You guys are too stinking cute for words! Congrats on precious Cal...I am praying he is recovery and 100% healthy ASAP!

ps...I'm going to add your blog to my blog list if you don't mind...I'd love to keep up with you guys! HUGS!!