Sunday, September 20, 2009

So Proud of My Dear Friend!

I just wanted to share with you how proud I am of my good friend Trisha Freeman. Until recently she was a creative, very dedicated, very loving, stay-at-home mom to 2 precious little girls.


Basically overnight..... OK, it took a few weeks.... she created her own business and has made not only beautiful things from what we lovingly call "junk," but she has made a profit!

She opened a booth at one of our local antique malls, White Elephant.
Below are a few pictures of her treasures......






AGAIN, I am so proud of her! She has a fantasitc eye for decorating and loves vintage treasures, she is a wonderful mom and most of all she is a GREAT friend!
OK, here are her REAL treasures! (Trisha with Jake, her 11 month old Hattie, her 3 year old Phoebe and Mary Grace.... and Charlie the dog in the background.)

No comments: