Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mike and Sue Plus 2

.......Plus 1 more!!! Just wanted to announce we are expecting baby number 3 in late January.



Mary Grace is sooooooooo excited and is convinced the baby is going to be a girl.... some of her name suggestions include Piper, Elizabeth, Amelia, and Rodney.



Jake doesn't seem to notice the growing bump on my belly but I did find him looking at my belly button (it already looks funny) at the pool the other day...... I guess it is time to retire the bikini!



Mike is excited and we are both getting prepared to be totally out numbered. We are thrilled, excited and praying for a healthy pregnancy and baby.


We will keep you updated on baby "Rodney" as the pregnancy progresses!

Other exciting news...... my brother and sister-in-law are expecting also. Our due dates are a few weeks apart. My parents are so eager to have 2 new grand babies.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Mike and Sue,
Congratulations! You guys have the sweetest family. I would love to see you all sometime soon. Little Sam is doing great. Can't wait for you to meet him.