Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Circus

Mike and I took MG and Will to the Circus last week......

They were soooooooo excited to go!



These sweet friends held hands the whole way there.
I wanted to share with y'all some of their conversations during the show.
During the "Trapeze" show:
Will: I can do THAT!!! I know I can..... I did it yesterday at the park.
MG: Will, "THAT" isn't safe for kids.... you could get hurt!
During the "Tiger Trainer" show:
Will: I can do that, that is sooooo easy!
MG: Will, that is soooooo dangerous!
During the "Motorcycle in the Cage" show:
Will: I DON'T think I can do that!
MG: No way! (I think we need to work on getting Will some more confidence and to try to make MG more reserved and cautious!)
They lasted until the end of the show but were exhausted!


Mike and I had a great time watching the show and watching MG and Will enjoy the circus. We just hope this last conversation is soon forgotten!
Will: I am going to be in the circus when I grow up!
MG: Me too! I don't want to be a doctor..... I want to be in the circus!

No comments: