Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mary Grace is 4!!!!!!




What? !!!!!!!!!


I don't believe it! Or maybe I don't want to believe it! .....................Where did the last 4 years go?


How could my chubby, sweet, yummy 8 pound newborn be 4 years old?


4 is such a BIG Birthday! It seems she went from a toddler to a little girl overnight.


So these are The Top 10 Things I will miss about 3 years old:


1) How she always thought and stated "Mommy is the Boss." She is starting to figure out that it isn't always true.


2) Wanting to "do it by myself" but ending up needing/wanting my help.


3) Learning new words and using them in the wrong context. "This picture is concise and perfect!"


4) Learning new BIG words and using them in the correct context. "I am officially tired.... officially!"


5) Still believing in Mike's magic dust (he keeps it in his pocket for the occasional boo boo. Recently she told him "it isn't real, just pretend! Daddy!")


6) Running to great me at the door after work with a big hug and kiss.... now I pry her away from the Backyardigans, Barbies or coloring to get a hug!


7) Her carefree, innocent, playful nature and her giggles.... hoping this will last many, many more years but she recently asked with a worried look "if we are going to be able to afford our mortgage payments in this bad economy!" Obviously just repeating words but starting to lean away from carefree and innocent!

8) Realizing I am NOT the smartest person in the WHOLE WORLD!


9) Now, when she is throwing the temper tantrum in the grocery store, parking lot, church, ect I CAN'T look up at the judging faces and say "she's just 3!"


10) She will NEVER, EVER be 3 years old again! (TEARS are flowing!) 3 was a big year!

Happy Birthday to my sweet, wonderful, joyful, precious little girl! I am looking forward to 4 but will miss 3 like crazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such a lovely age the mouth is nice and soft, the pu--y so moist, warm, soft, bald, puffy, tight it feels so good to get my fingers in a 4 yr old and it tastes fantastic plus she is old enough to start enjoying it and reacting, nothing sexier than a toddler bucking and squealing while you eat her pu--y