Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas 2008

December flew by.... we had a blast! If you can get back into the holiday spirit to read this blog using the tune of "A Partridge in a Pear Tree" it will be a TON more fun! This is a summary of how we celebrated Christmas this year. We celebrated Christmas at least 12 times and each celebration was a special time for our family!



On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me...... a party with our Bible Study.

Sorry for the blurry pictures! Below is the group who graciously welcomed Mike and I into their spiritual family! Thank you guys, we are really enjoying our time with you all.



On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me....... .2 KIDS with Santa and a party with our Bible Study.
WE needed to see him early so he would have enough time to make the "Tinker Bell that does a lot of stuff!" for MG and Little People bus for Jake.


On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me........ 3 Night in Vegas, 2 kids with santa and a party with our Bible study.
Mike and I traveled all the way to Las Vegas to get a good night sleep and rest. Mike got the flu and we ended up staying in bed with a box of kleenex and antibiotics but I enjoyed some much needed R&R. Thanks to our families for keeping our babies!

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me....... 4 Loving Grandparents, 3 good nights sleep, 2 kids with santa and a party with our Bible Study.
We spent Christmas Eve at Mike's parents house. It was such a special night with Mike's mom preparing her traditional Christmas eve spread.....yummy food and drinks! But this year was extra special because my family was there also!










On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me....... 5 Steaks Well DONE........, 4 loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible study.

We headed down to my Grandmother's farm to celebrate Christmas with my Mom's extended family...... "Texas Style" with steaks, beer and country music on the radio!







On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me......... 6 Best Friends.
5 steaks well done......
4 loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study.

We celebrated Christmas with 6 of my best girlfriends from high school and their families... Below is Gretch, Elena, Jen, Kelly and me. Monica was also there, just missed the picture!




On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me........ 7 promises of FAITH,
6 best friends........ 5 steaks well done!!!! 4 loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas , 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study!
Our little Jake was Baptized on Christmas Eve. My brother and sister-in-law, Drew and Tanya in addition to Mike's sister, Katy are his Godparents. What a special day as he was introduced into Christ's kingdom. Also what a commitment and responsibility for Mike and me to continue his growth with Christ..... I gladly take on that responsibility! Mike and I were also there to make a commitment to our new God Son William Wyatt. Total promises of faith that day included Drew, Tanya, Katy, Mike and I for Jake, plus Mike and I for Wyatt. What a great day!




On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me.......... 8 Gifts from Santa,
7 promises of faith, 6 Best Friends, 5 Steaks Well Done!!!! 4 Loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study!

Christmas on the morning of the 25th was spent at our home with the kids. I can't even put into words how magical it was. Santa brought Mary Grace the "Tinker Bell toy that does a lot of stuff", a new mixer for her kitchen, Horton Hears a WHO movie, Tinker Bell Movie and a new Bible. He brought Jake the Little People bus, boat and a new train.





On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me........ 9 sweet babies,
8 gifts from Santa, 7 promises of faith, 6 Best Friends, 5 Steaks Well Done!!!!! 4 Loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study!
The babies of the 6 Best Friends. From left to right- Brooke, Luke, Laney, Ella, Ava, Mary Grace, Jake and Wyatt (on the floor.) Not pictured is baby boy/girl Mitchell who is still in his/her mommy's tummy!



On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me........ 10 Home Made Presents,
9 sweet babies, 8 gifts from Santa, 7 promises of faith, 6 best friends, 5 Steaks well done!!!! 4 loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study!

My family makes our Christmas gifts for each other every year. This was the 10th year of "home made Christmas gifts" and here is the list of the 10 gifts that were made.
1) Hand built Margarita Machine- made by my oldest brother John
2) Belts for the girls and oven mits for the boys- made by my sister Allie
3) Handprint cards- made by Jake
4) Framed finger painting- made by MG
5) Mesquite wood chips for B-B-Q- made by my Daddy
6) Personalized family names with the "letter's" taken of objects from my parents land- made by my middle brother Drew
7) Personalized stationary- made by Mike
8) Family journals- made by Sue
9) Pickles and pickled vegetables- made by Drew's wife Tanya
10) Kitchen floor mats- made by my Mommy
This is all of us at the top of the stairs on "Christmas morning." It was really the 26th but we pretended it was Christmas morning! My sweet family delays Christmas until the 26th so we can spend the 25th at home with MG and Jake.... that means so much to us! Thank you guys!
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me....... 11 new tricks from Jake, 10 home made gifts, 9 sweet babies, 8 gifts from Santa, 7 promises of faith, 6 Best Friends
5 Steaks Well Done!!!!
4 loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study!
Jake is laughing, jumping, pulling up, cruising, crawling (fast), saying Ba, OOH and mmmmmmm. He is hugging, kissing and knows his name! He is AMAZING!!!!
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...... 12 (thousand) smiles, laughs, giggles from MG and Jake,
11 new tricks from Jake, 10 home made presents, 9 sweet babies, 8 gifts from Santa, 7 promises of faith, 6 best friends........
5 Steaks Well Done!!!
4 loving Grandparents, 3 Nights in Vegas, 2 Kids with Santa and a party with our Bible Study!
Mike and I loved watching MG and Jake over the Holidays.... their smiles make our hearts melt!




NEW YEARS!
New Years Eve and New Year's Day were the most fun we've had in a long time! (this will tell you what a boring life we lead!) We went to eat with our neighbors Trisha, Patrick, Phoebe and Hattie at 3pm and were home by 5. The kids were asleep by 7 and Mike and I settled in to watch a movie at 8. Jake woke up promptly at 11:45 to help us ring in the new year. He was a little too excited and didn't go back to sleep until 2am(what a party animal!!)

The next day we went to some friends house for a New Year's Day party, then played in the front yard, then went to the park! This may seem boring to some of you but our life right now is about family and that is how we started this GREAT new year..... with our wonderful, CRAZY, family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so hot with her legs spread, her sexy little cotton knickers barely covering her hairless pu--y, forget sucking your fingers pumpkin I have something for you to suck while I get my hand in your knickers and make you feel soooo good, lil sis may like a suck on it too