Friday, August 29, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I Love Summer

Summer is officially over and I am a little sad.
Fall and winter used to be my favorite seasons.........you know Thanksgiving, Christmas, My Birthday, a warm fire, hot cocoa, etc! but something changed this year. Now and forever it will be SUMMER! I think it is because Mary Grace is old enough to enjoy the greatness of summer. And the fact that Jake loves being outdoors enjoying the wonderful weather. Seeing the world through their eyes is amazing.....SO here are the


Top 10 Reasons I Love Summer!


#10- Watching Mike play ball!!!!!




#9 Big Wheels, Baby Pools and Bounce Houses.





#8 Playing in the sprinkler!






#7 Eating Popsicles and Catching Frogs

AT THE SAME TIME!!!!






#6 Blowing Bubbles.








#5 Memorial Day Block Parties!!!





#4 Sunbathing.




#3 Hanging out with girlfriends.





#2 Eating Watermelon on the Farm




#1 Swimming with friends.


Thank you, MG and Jake, for letting me be a kid again by looking at things through your eyes! This was the best summer ever and I cannot wait until next summer to make new memories with you both!

1 comment:

Drew Myers said...

This is the best blog post so far – short, too the point, funny, and thoughtful. I loved it. DM